We’ve had severe thunderstorms all afternoon and evening and a tornado warning earlier, so my son was wound up with worry and needed “help” getting to sleep. This means stay in his room until he passes out. Joy.
On nights like this when I’m
trapped in there soothing his fears, I take my trusty iTouch in there and listen to some music while playing a mindless game.
So tonight while I was listening to my mellow music playlist and playing Zen Blitz, I got to wonderin’ what everyone else is listening to.
So! Here are the last 10 songs I played —
- “Do Not Hang Your Head” by Elizabeth and the Catapult
- “Southern Girl” by Amos Lee
- “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
- “Here We Are” by Green River Ordinance
- “Amazing ” by One eskimO
- “You’re Not Going Anywhere ” by Brad Sucks
- “Laundry Room” by The Avett Brothers
- “Sparrow” by Kelley McRae
- “I Want You” by Matthew Perryman Jones
- “Alibi” by 30 Seconds to Mars
I listen to just about everything so I’d love to see what you’ve been listening to. Please post a reply with your list! 🙂